What is a Smile Makeover?
Many dental patients have strong, healthy teeth, but are unhappy with certain aspects of their smile. A smile makeover can resolve and enhance multiple cosmetic problems, all at once. If needed, restorations for missing or extracted teeth can be placed, to fill in gaps in your smile.
A smile makeover can rejuvenate the attractiveness of your smile, and give you a boost of self-confidence, in your professional and social life. You can change the color and shape of your teeth and eliminate unsightly stains or chips. A smile makeover gives you a great reason to smile and show off your beautiful teeth. No more hiding your mouth during social occasions or turning away from cameras!
One of the many benefits of a smile makeover is its comprehensive, convenient nature. When multiple cosmetic procedures are desired, combining them into one treatment plan, and sometimes only one office visit, can save both time and money in terms of appointments and time off from work or commitments.
Smile Makeover Procedures
After a discussion and oral exam, Dr. Zarger will recommend certain treatment procedures, based on your needs, goals, and oral health. Depending on your treatment plan, you could be adorning a brand new smile in a single appointment, or within a few weeks.
There are several cosmetic dentistry procedures that can be included in your smile makeover treatment plan:
- Teeth whitening: We offer a custom teeth whitening process that helps eliminate yellowing and dullness. You can brighten your teeth. achieving a more vibrant, youthful look, all in a matter of hours.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin porcelain shells can dramatically change the appearance of teeth, covering imperfections and altering their shape. Many patients choose porcelain veneers to achieve a glamorous, picture-perfect smile.
- Dental bonding: Similar to veneers, but created out a resin material, dental bonding covers stains and imperfections. Dr. Zarger can explain the difference between veneers and bonding, and make a recommendation based on your goals.
- Composite fillings: These dental fillings are tooth-colored replacements for traditional metallic fillings. Composite filings are durable, toxin-free, and will help prevent future decay of your tooth.
- Dental crowns and bridges: For gaps in your teeth, these restorations blend beautifully with your existing teeth and complete your smile. A porcelain crown replaces a single tooth and a bridge can fill in one or a few gaps.
- Dental implants: Implants replace missing or extracted teeth. With implants, titanium posts act as tooth roots, adding strength to your jaw bone. Crowns, bridges, or dentures can be attached, returning full function and beauty to your smile.
Contact Us Today
Dr. Zarger wants all of his patients to have a healthy smile, as well as one that they are proud to show off. He is eager to discuss the benefits of a smile makeover with you. Contact our practice today to schedule your personal consultation.